Let’s start with some facts!
- 90% of customer read online reviews before they visit a business
- 70% of potential customers are lost if a business has four or more negative articles appearing in search results
- 74% of customers say positive reviews make them trust a local business more
- 5-9% boost in revenue for a one-star increase in a business’ average Yelp rating.
The reason for Reputation Management
- What customers find online can make the difference between buying from your business and turning to a competitor.
- Negative reviews can be leveraged for your gain if you respond properly and timely – but if you’re not managing your reputation, how do you know ?
- All your current marketing efforts will lead potential customers to learn more about you online – what will they see?
Is a Reputation Management Service right for you?
When people are ready to buy, they start online to find information, compare prices, or read reviews. Will they find positive reviews about your business or will you lose them to a competitor?
So what does a Reputation Management Service offer?
- Listings Management
- Be listed in all relevant directories in your niche – easily find where to check, verify, and update your information on existing listings.
- Reviews and Feedback
- We make it simple to track reviews, prompt customer feedback, share their positive experience, & address negative feedback.
- Easy tracking of brand mentions and target keywords, so you’ll have insight into conversations about your business.
Increase your Brand Equity
- Build Your Online Presence
- Be found on the most relevant listings in your niche.
- Manage Your Reputation
- Stay on top of what customers are saying about your business
- Promote Your Business.
- Prompt customers to give feedback and use this as leverage for your business.